Why Women Play Hard To Get
Finding love in the modern world, whether online or in person, may be a challenge.
Most daters are part of the problem because they put up a wall and seem like they’re not interested. And this may be extremely irritating and problematic as you work to win their heart.
What, exactly, is “playing hard to get”?
Playing hard to get is putting on an unapproachable front and being uninterested in others with the goal of attracting their attention. If women want to be pursued so desperately, why do they act so provocatively?
There may be no single, ultimate explanation for why women behave this way, but there are certainly valid explanations for why any given girl or woman could act this way. Those things are:
- To demonstrate that she is not an easy girl to date.
- She is scared of being turned down.
- She’s only testing your level of interest in her.
- She Is Still Trying to Figure Out Whether She Likes You Besides the Approach, She Doesn’t Know What Kind of Guy You Are
- She is interested in seeing how you, as a guy, would carry yourself.
- She is not interested in a man who gives up at the first sight of difficulty.
- She wants to prevent the heartbreak of having a guy lose interest in her because she was too eager to pursue him in the past.
Signs She’s Playing Hard to Get
It’s not easy to tell if a lady is just being defensive or if she’s truly not interested in you.
Here are some obvious indicators that she is just being difficult.
- She is slow to reply, but once she does, she’s really pleasant and flirting.
- When you two get together, she makes a deliberate effort to appear her best.
- She always seems to be busy, even when she is not. When she misses a planned meeting with you because she claims she has other, more pressing commitments, you can be quite certain that she is simply being difficult.
What you should do when she is unapproachable?
- Ask yourself if you want to invest your time and effort into her. Why not give her a shot? You have to make up your mind whether or not you want to go on a date with her.
- Compete with her. Give her the attention she craves and prove your love by demonstrating your interest in her.
- If things continue to go badly, you should confront her about it. Inquire sweetly as to why she is choosing the one who is so hard to get.
Source – Tru News Report